Due to the stricter measures, it is compulsory from today to wear mouth masks on the grounds and on the boat when you enter the center. It is currently not yet mandatory on the Leie. COVID 19 measures are described below:
– When arriving and leaving our location, please desinfect your hands by using our desinfection stand.
– Its obligated to wear your mouth mask at arrival. Once in the sloop you are allowed to take off the mask . When returning to the harbor and leaving the boat, please wear your mouth mask again.When entering the city please wear you mouth mask.
– Please bring your own mouth mask. It is possible to buy one at the reception desk at 1 Euro/piece.
– Maximum 2 persons are allowed to enter the reception desk, these two persons are pointed in advance as the captains of the sloop.
– When possible we ask to pay by Bancontact (we provide cotton swabs).
– Allow a 1,5 meter distance in the queue.
– Bring your own pen to to fill in the forms.
– All boats are desinfected during the day
– At the reception desk plexiglass is provided
– Luxury sloops 10/12 person -> we allow maximum 10 persons
Thank you for your understanding. Desinfecting our equipment can take some time too.
For reservations and giftcards please use our website our call us at 09/233 79 17.
Go boating with your friends, colleagues or family for a few hours or a full day on the charming River Leie. You’ll peacefully pass beautiful gardens and the painters’ villages of St.-Martens-Latem and Deurle. Each day a few cabrio boats and luxury sloops can also explore the historical centre of Ghent.
Since the beginning of 2017 we have several new types of boats and sloops. If there are 5 of you, there’s the new Lago Amore 540. For groups of 6, there’s the Interboat 17. For groups of 10/12, we have the luxury sloop Waterspoor 630. All sloops and boats are comfortably equipped so that you can enjoy yourself to the full. We also have plenty to offer for larger groups, for example for team building or a bachelor party.
All boats now also have a round 12V socket (no USB connection) so that you can always charge a smartphone or plug in your electric cool box.
Go boating with your friends, colleagues or family for a few hours or a full day on the charming River Leie. You’ll peacefully pass beautiful gardens and the painters’ villages of St.-Martens-Latem and Deurle.
It is also possible to explore the historic centre of Ghent with the cabrio boats and luxury sloops (not with the ’standard boats’). Due to heavy boat traffic in the centre of Ghent sailing experience is recommended. That’s why everyone sails on the River Leie first and only then in the centre of Ghent.