Our boats do sail in rainy weather. A lot of people like to sail in the rain, but it’s up to you.
You can cancel your reservation under the following conditions:
- The cancellation must be made at least 24 hours before the starting time.
- You need to inform us by phone 0032(0)9/233.79.17.
- You should also send back the confirmation e-mail with your cancellation request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens to your advance payment?
- You paid half of the rent as a deposit? You will receive the amount paid in the form of a voucher.
- Did you pay the full amount of the rent? You will receive the amount paid in the form of a voucher.
- You used a gift voucher when booking? The gift voucher will be released again, you can then use it for a new reservation.
- You booked for a company or you live abroad? In this case, the amount paid will be refunded and you will receive it within 4 working days.
If you do not cancel in time, being at least 24 hours in advance, the following arrangements apply:
- You paid half the rent in advance? You will not receive a refund or credit.
- You paid the full amount of the rent? You will receive half of the amount paid in the form of a voucher.
- You booked for a company or you live abroad? In this case, the same rules apply, except that the amount paid will be refunded instead of a voucher.
If a gift voucher is used for a reservation, the value of the gift voucher will be halved if it is not cancelled in time.
E.g. A 3h cruise with a cabrio boat costs €86.
You use a voucher of €86. The advance payment is €43.
If you do not cancel in time, your gift voucher is still worth €43 instead of €86.
Some more info about our boats in rainy weather:
– Standard boat: our standard boats have a small roof where the first 2 people can sit at the front and be protected from the rain. There is also a small cabin at the front for the other passengers.
– Cabrio boat: they only have the small cabin for shelter. The captain is always in the rain (umbrella).
– Luxury sloop: the luxury sloops always have a fabric cover that people can sit under or shelter from the rain. The captain is always outside (umbrella) + also the other persons who cannot go under the cover (umbrella):
Luxury sloop 5 people max. 5 people under the cover
Luxury sloop 6 people max. 6 people under the cover
Luxury sloop 10/12 people max. 8 people under the cover