With the following agreements we try to provide everyone with the best possible service, so that you get the most out of your trip.
– Reservation is advisable. This is only possible by telephone or online.
– No pets are allowed on the boats.
– It is prohibited to swim in the River Leie and the centre of Ghent.
– The captains must be sober and not under the influence. If drunk or under the influence we will refuse rental. If several of the crew are in a drunken state or under the influence, we will also refuse rental. And the advances already paid will therefore not be refunded.
– You can bring your own food and drinks onto the boat. We do limit the amount of drink that can be taken on board. To prevent problems and intoxication. Be careful not to bring any oil-containing products.
– We recommend you arrive 30 minutes before departure. That way everything can be explained clearly and you will leave on time.
– It is possible to hire a captain for 30 euros on top of the boat rental. This must be requested at least 24 hours in advance.
– Our boats are equipped with a tracking system.
– There is no fridge on the boat. It is permitted to bring along a cool box (12 Volt plug present). These can also be rented on site (to be reserved in advance).
– If the weather is bad or something comes up, the boats / luxury sloops must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance so that we can put them back on hire.
If cancellations are not made on time, the advance will not be returned or refunded.
– If a gift voucher is used as an advance, the value of the gift voucher will be reduced if there is no timely cancellation.
Eg. reservation of a 3-hour cabrio boat trip – cost € 86. Gift voucher of € 86. Advance payment is € 43. If you do not cancel in time, your gift voucher is still worth € 43 instead of € 86.